Monday, August 23, 2010

Sick Mommy

I came down with a stomach virus last night.  I was still pretty not feeling so good this morning, but I had to go to work.  I woke up during this night sick and got sick once this morning, but I could not find a sub.  So it was off to work I went.  I was running really late so I my mom met me to get Josiah so I didn't have to drop him off at daycare.  He started crying as I got him out, only because I took his cereal cup away from him.  I let him sleep while I was looking for a sub, so he left the house in his PJs and I gave him a sippy of milk and a snack bowl with cereal in it.  I think he woke up about half way though the drive.
Taking his sweet time with his poptart
This afternoon I decided to let Josiah spend the night with my parents.  I knew that I needed to get some rest and that I didn't want him to get sick.  It was a hard decesion but I knew it was what was best for him.  I was a little worried about him because they said that he didn't eat well at day care, but he is doing fine tonight.  My mom cooked him spaghetti and he was a little piggy.  After he ate his supper he went straight to the tub.  Mom said that he had made such a mess eating that he had spaghetti floating in the water when he got out of the bath.  After his bath he beat up on my dad for a while and then went to bed. 

He was trying to give Cheeto his pop tart. Of course he stopped when I got the camera
I know that he had a great time, but I miss my little monster man.  I have not seen him since I dropped him off this morning, and want get to pick him up till after school tomorrow.  I may be suffering serious Josiah withdrawls by then.

Now he is trying to share with me.
The pictures in this post were taken Friday.  He was slow rolling that morning; it took him 20 minutes to eat a pop tart.  He had no time to play after breakfast.  I am not really sure why it took him so long, but it might have had something to do with eating the pop tart 1 sprinkle at a time or that he thought he needed to share with Cheeto.

No comments:

Post a Comment