Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun Day


Josiah and I went up to watch the end of football practice this morning.  I think that I might have walked a couple of miles pulling him in his wagon around the stadium.  I had forgotten Josiah's hat at the house so we he stole his daddy's hat when we got to practice.  He loved wearing his daddy's practice hat.  He was cheesing it up big time.

Cheese
It wasn't long until he got his daddy's whistle.  He road around in his wagon like he was king of the field.  At one point he had the hat, whistle, and he took my sun glasses.

Not happy about what I see.  Do it again
After Trey finished up with practice we went to Texarkana for the afternoon.  We took Josiah to Petsmart to see the animals.  A lady had a little kitten out to show a little girl and Josiah was interested in it until he saw a orange cat that looked like our Cheeto.  He would lean at the glass just smile at the cat.  He liked the puppy, birds, and fish. 

I'm in charge
We took Josiah to the play area at the mall and he had a BLAST.  It took him about 5 minutes to warm up to the place but after that he was all over the place.  He climbed up on all the toys and had so much fun.  At one point he fell; he was climbing and tried to stand up before he got on it good and fell off backwards.  He hit his head on the floor but that didn't scare him; he got right back up and climbed up it again.  He played hard for a 45 minutes and when it was time to go he didn't fuss at all.

Fearless
He was so tired when we finally headed home that he was asleep in no time.  When we got home we got him ready for bed and then let him play a little bit before bed.  It was so funny to watch him; he was doing everything he could to stay awake.  He was so sleepy, but he didn't want the day to end.  He was so tired that when we put him in bed that he didn't even have the energy to kick the cover off.

And we thought he was big then.
This last picture is one I saw on the computer.  It was taken around Easter and the same play area.  The xylophone is what he fell off of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment