Monday, August 2, 2010

Tastey Supper

Who needs a fork?
Tonight I had spaghetti for supper.  It was AWESOME; I even ate the meat out of the sauce.  Momma and Daddy have been struggling to find ways to get me to eat meat.  Usually I will chew it a couple of times and then spit it out.  Not tonight I ate it ALL.

Yummy!
Daddy thought I was through eating so he fed me some yogurt.  I guess he thought that it was for dessert or something.

Dessert in the middle of my meal!
After I finished that I decided to eat the rest of my s'ghetti and green beans.  They were so super yummy that I didn't even make a big mess with it.  It was a fun to eat and looked like it would have made a nice mess, but it was to good to play in.  I did throw my plate on the floor when I was finished.  That was the best I could do this stuff is to tasty to waste.
All Done
I hope we have this again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment