Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's hope tomorrow is a good day

Tomorrow Josiah goes back to daycare, and I hope that we have a good morning.  He has started crying when we leave him in the nursery at church.  When we go to watch practice he will grab and hold onto both legs and not let go.  Ever tried walking with a 15 month old standing between your legs? Not to easy.  He usually warms up in a few minutes and then is running around like he owns the place.  I know that he will have fun playing with all the other kids and dancing.  He teacher will dance with the kids and Josiah LOVES to dance.  I know that he will be in great hands.  I just hope that he doesn't try to make me feel too bad for leaving him.

I am also excited because school starts on Thursday.  This year I will be teaching Jr High students.  I have taught Algebra I before but never to Jr High students.  I am really looking forward to this school year.  I have just a few more days to get everything ready for a great school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment