Monday, August 30, 2010

Working on a project

I don't have a lot to post about tonight, but I wanted to put something up.  I am working on another project right now that is going supper slow b/c my internet is taking forever to upload pictures.  Hopefully it will finish soon.  I guess I can post what ever random thought that pops into my head
  • Josiah bit a little girl at daycare today.  My mom spanked him right away, then found out that the little girl had put her finger in his mouth.  I almost cried when I heard that he bit, I felt a little better once I heard that she put her finger in his mouth.  But I do not want him to bite AT ALL.
  • He also decided last week that he needed to imitate the bully kid in his class.  That little boy would hit a kid and Josiah would ran across the room to hit the same kid, so the poor kid got hit twice.  What am I going to do with him?
  • Saturday is the 1st football game.  I am unsure how Josiah is going to act. Josiah thinks he owns the field when we go to practice.  It is an away game, so maybe he will not think that it is "his" field.  I think that there will be enough going on to keep him entertained.
  • Nothing else is coming to mind right now so I guess that I am going to find a picture to attach to this and go to bed.
  • I think I need to buy Josiah a balloon.  He found the one from his birthday party and carried it all over the house.  Maybe I can use that to get him to be good at day care

No comments:

Post a Comment