Thursday, August 19, 2010

My first day of school

Today was my first day of school.  I had a great day and think that I am really going to like teaching Jr. High.  My day went really fast; I had forgotten how fast the day goes.  The worst part of my day was waiting till lunch, we have 2 lunch shifts and this year I am on the 2nd one.  I don't get lunch until 12:55, and I am use to eating with Josiah around 11:00.  After I adjust to the new lunch time; I think that I will really like my schedule.  I only have 1 class after lunch, so once I make it to lunch it is all down hill. 

Here are a few pictures that we took this morning.
Trey trying to dress Josiah,
But Josiah wanted to play
Hi Mom
Daddy help me
Come on lets go already

No comments:

Post a Comment