Friday, July 16, 2010

1st Carousal Ride

We went to Shreveport today to finish up our back to football shopping.  I say back to football b/c we always get Trey several pairs of shoes before they start football practice.  We found some great deals for all of us.  Trey got 2 pair of athletic shoes and a pair of dress shoes, Josiah got several long sleeve onesies and 3 pair of pants (I love that Carters puts stuff on sale before that it is the season that you need it), and I even got 2 pair of sandals for myself (and I hardly ever buy things for myself).

Finally Josiah got to ride a Carousal, every other time that we tried he was asleep or it was closed.  I am not to sure what he thought about it.  He just held on to me and looked around.  I choose the zebra for him to ride on, maybe he wanted one of the other animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment