We were tourist all the way.
We were going to go to the Today Show, but decided to go to the Statue of Liberty first thing (at the advice of our bus tour guide) and that took half the day. I felt bad b/c Trey really wanted to go to the Today Show (but I guess he was ok b/c Al was gone doing his special where he helps charities). I even wore my "Be a Mulerider" shirt thinking that would get us on TV. But you can't go to New York without seeing the Lady Liberty.
We did make it Rockefeller Plaza later in the day. I really thought the ice skating rink (in winter it would be in the area behind the flags) would have been larger. It looks so much bigger on TV.
Trey and Josiah on "Top of the Rock"
Of course we didn't get to see it all but we got to see some of the highlights Josiah won't remember any of it but at least he can say that he has been to New York City.
What is Josiah giving this evil look too?
The Incredible Hulk at Madame Tussaud's



No comments:
Post a Comment