Momma fed me cereal this morning. I don't know what she was thinking. She knows I like to feed myself and with cereal she tries to feed me. I mean come on Daddy gave me a biscuit WITH jelly yesterday. Well I took the spoon from Momma today and showed her that I can feed myself. Of Course she had to grab the camera and start taking pictures.
I did take the spoon but she wouldn't let me dip it in the bowl. But I did have fun taking the spoon and putting the food in my mouth.
I made a little mess, but that is have the fun. Well until Momma tries to wash my wash. She keeps saying something about that mashing stuff on my face equals my face getting washed. Whatever that means.
I had a lot of fun feeding myself this morning. It made the cereal almost as good as a cinnamon roll or dough nut. Well not as tasty but as fun.
For the last bite Momma let me pick the spoon out of the bowl. She also said that it the cereal had been in one of my plastic bowls that she would have let me eat all by myself. Daddy why did you have to make my breakfast in the fancy bowl this morning?



No comments:
Post a Comment