When Josiah wakes up from his nap I normally fix him a snack. Today after his nap I decided to give him some fruity cheerios and a cookie (I know real nutritious snack. Brought some fruit today for his snacks). I had to set him down to refill his sippy with milk. I tried to hand him his cup but he was pointing at the counter and would not take it. The tray of his high chair was still in the kitchen because he had made a mess with his turkey sandwich and mac & cheese at lunch. I had already put the cookie on the tray and gotten a handful of cheerios out of the tupperware contain that they are stored in, so I sat his cup there too. I could not carry Josiah and the tray so I told him to follow me. I notice as I stepped over the baby gate that he was reaching up at the counter. I grabbed my camera as I set his tray on the couch. When I rounded the corner this is what I saw....
He had gotten the Cheerio box (no all of them fit in the container) off the counter and not only opened it, but had taken the bag out. Thankfully he did not spill them all over the floor.
At one point he decided to take the box and the bag and go to the door like he was ready to leave. I guess he was showing me what he wanted for his snack. He lost interest in the cheerios though as soon as he saw the cookie on his tray.
Park City Utah
4 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment