Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I want to be like My Daddy

This week I have been helping with a VBS that our church is doing for another church in the area.  They did not have the workers to do one so they asked us to help.  Monday night while I was there I got  2 text from Trey that were pictures of Josiah. The 1st one( not really related to the post I just wanted to include it)..
            "he is mad at me and asking for you, I wouldn't let him crawl over the backside of the couch"

The 2nd...
                                                             "playing with daddy's shoes"

He was playing with Trey's shoes earlier in the day but I moved them b/c I thought that he was going to chew on them.  He was acting like the shoe string was a phone. 

Tuesday he would one of Trey's old caps under the couch.  I saw him lying on the floor looking under the couch and then he started reaching under it.  It took him a little while but he figured out how to get it out then he put it on his head and went back to playing.  He played for a long time with the hat on his head.  If it feel down over his eyes he would adjust it and go back to playing.


I think that I am going to get him a shirt that will match Trey's coaching shirt to wear to games this season since he likes to look like his daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment