Today I spent most of the day telling Josiah no, stop, don't touch that, etc. He has discovered how to turn off the DishNetwork box and the receiver for the surround sound. He spent most of the day turning them off then back on. Oh yeah he also know how to eject a game from the Wii. I have moved everything back as far as I can and used the coffee table to create a barrier in front of the entertainment center, but he just pushed the table out of the way and smirked about it. I put him in time out and he would not stay, pop his hand and that didn't even phase him, I even spanked his bottom but nothing worked. He wanted to continue playing with the stuff that he was not suppose to. We just mounted the TV on the wall, which I guess was a smart move since he is playing with the electronics on the entertainment center. I guess we need to get a cabinet that we can cover the front.
I really didn't think that I had any cute pictures for today because I spent most of the keeping him away from the TV. I decided to check my camera and I remembered that I took these pictures. Josiah really loves his monkey pack. I probably put it on him 10-20 times today. I was debating on getting him a small back pack for day care this year or just using one of his diaper bags. I think that I need to look into getting him one with a monkey on it.
 |
| Trey put the monkey pack leash on Cheeto & Josiah tried to walk him |
 |
| Come on cat let's walk. |
No comments:
Post a Comment