I woke up around 9:00 this morning and I got a pop tart for breakfast. It was awesome, except for momma only gave me a small piece at a time. So I couldn't really make a mess with it, but after I got down I decided to make up for the lack of mess. I decided to go exploring on the entertainment center, too bad that daddy put the TV on the wall. I did figure out how to turn the satellite on and off, turn the surround sound off and on, and open the Xbox. Momma got so mad at me; she kept popping my hand, spanking me, and putting me in time out, but it was all worth it. But I guess I pushed it to far b/c she he put up a gate to keep me out of the living room while she moved some stuff around. So I decided to explore in the spare bedroom and found the vacuum. She got mad again and moved the vacuum out in the hall with me and let me play with it. When she took the gate down I decided to take the vacuum into the living room.
Before lunch she gave me a frozen rag. It was awesome to chew on. I have so many teeth coming in that my whole mouth hurts and I am drooling all over the place. That is kind of cool though.
For lunch we had Spaghetti Ohs and peas; they were tasty. I wish momma would have let me feed myself but it was funny to see her eat with my baby spoon. While we were eating Daddy came home and we played for a little while then he put me in bed for a nap. I was soo sleepy but I cried a time or two to make them feel better. After nap time I had some grapes for a snack and then Grandma came to see me. Momma had found some cloths that so one gave her for me, and she wanted grandma to see it they fit me. I don't know why she couldn't decided that for herself. I heard her tell grandma that they were 24 months and 2Ts whatever that means. I decided to have some fun in my room.
Momma about flipped out when I did that for the first time. Of course she went and got her camera; she does that ALL the time. All I wanted to do was play with my mobile.
But then Momma tried to put me in my crib to play with it. I didn't want that I wanted to stand on my stroller and play with it from the outside. Thankfully grandma was here and she got me out. Oh yeah she also took my chair away from me today because I wanted to stand in it and fell one time. Doesn't she know that is want boys do; we explore and sometimes get hurt but that is just part of it.
Then they took me to get a shot. That was NOT COOL at all. I thought that the 5 I got a month ago was enough, but they were out of one so I had to get another one today. I hate getting those and was mad at my momma for letting that me lady do that to me. In fact I didn't even want her to hold me afterwards I went to my grandma. It was storming when we left and I hate thunder. Momma had to stop somewhere on the way home and I just wanted to get home and play. Grandma got out and when she came back she said that she had me a prize. When we got home I found out she stopped at the bakery so I guess I forgive Momma for stopping. My prize was not just a cookie but one with icing. It was awesome.
Soon after I finished my cookie; daddy came home. I had fun playing with him. He lets me climb all over him. He isn't as scared as my momma is. He let's me be a boy and do stuff like this.
I had fun riding Tigger on my daddy. After that we went and played outside. I found some water dripping off the roof and played in that a little while. Momma kept trying to tell me where to go so she could get pictures. Finally it started misting so she put the camera up. The mist only last a second or two, and then we went walking down the street. I found a puddle in the road and got to splash in that. I got to hit the water with my hands and stomp in it. I wish it would rain more often so I could play in puddles more. I can't belive that momma did have her camera for that; although, I did hear her say something about wishing she had her little camera to take a video.
After playing outside we came back in and ate supper. They let me feed myself and it was awesome. Food just taste better when you feed your self and get a little messy. After supper they cleaned me up and I was ready for bed. I have had a great day and need my rest for tomorrow.



Love the frogs on your sidebar...What a cute blog...loved Jennas idea..
ReplyDeleteEnjoying some blog hopping tonight....Hope you will stop by...I have some great giveaways on my holiday blog and a special post on Grammy Girlfriend. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/07/winner-and-another-bunch-of-books.html