Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Last Philly post

This is the last Philly post; I have a few more things I want to document since we are getting this printed as a scrapbook.  Then I will do a NYC post then back to the daily ramblings.  While in Philly we went to Independence Hall, the place where 1st the Declaration of Independence and then the Constitution were written. 
Josiah got mad b/c we left him in his stroller and took a picture without him.  He was also more interested in the park ranger than looking at the rooms in where these document were created.
We also went to the zoo.  Josiah had fun being outside and see all the animals.  I thought that it was funny that they had cows in the children's zoo area.  There were lots of interactive things and kids booths that would be great for Josiah if he were a few years older.  We tried his little monkey pack leash but that too will be better when he gets a little older.

I think he enjoyed watching us feed the lorrikeets.  He keep waving at the birds but did not at scared at all.

We also took Josiah to the Please Touch Museum.  This is where we learned that Josiah DOES NOT know how to share AT ALL. 

We also learned that he is fearless, he climbed up on the moving boat (it was moving up and down)

 and thought he could take the steering wheel away from a big kid.

 We had a blast, and yes, Trey and I played too.
We did make sure that we took time to rest and relax some.  We unplugged one of the phones in our room and let Josiah play with it and he figured out how to turn on the radio so he could dance when he wanted to.  Do you think that he like going swimming? 
This little boat was great to help us make sure that his ears did not get under water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment