
While on vacation we ate a Reading Terminal Market several days. It has probably over 100 merchants that sell all kinds of food, produce, baked goods, seafood. If you are every in Philadelphia you must go there. One day at lunch after we decided to get Josiah some food from a place that charged by the lb, so we were able to get him a variety at an affordable price. For $2 we were able get him some sweet potatoes, mac & cheese, green beans, black eye peas, and ham. After getting Josiah's food Trey and I went to another merchant to get a couple of sandwiches; Trey got a Cheese Steak and I got a Meatball sub. I am not usually a big meat ball fan, but I thought I would try something a little different. It was so good; I am glad that I decided to try it. After getting all the food, we found a place to sit and started getting everything ready to eat. Trey was putting Josiah in a highchair as I was getting all the food out. I set Josiah's sippy cup on the table, then unwrapped my sandwich and handed Trey his. We were getting our food ready so that we could eat in between feeding Josiah his food. I was about to open Josiah's food when I heard him fuss. I looked at him and he was pointing at the table, so I had handed him his sippy. With an exasperated look he pushed the sippy away, looked me, and started chomping his teeth. I guess that was his way of telling me that he wanted food not his cup. Trey and I both about fell out of our chairs laughing. I wish we had a video of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment