I told Trey to select some pictures and I would create a post about them. Thankfully I remember all of the pictures, well I had to ask when the helmet one was taking; but I have something that I can say about all of them.
This is one of Josiah's 1 year old pictures. We had several pictures taken and this is one of the family photos that we had made during the session. Josiah is growing so fast; everyday he is doing or saying something new. I am sure that if we were to take this picture again he would be even taller now.
I had to ask Trey the date for this picture and he said that it was from, March 13th (all our photos are organized by date). Then he said that it was around the Spring Game, and I remembered the picture. Josiah was napping through football practice, but somehow knew to wake up just as it was ending so he could see his daddy. It seems so long ago that he wore is little helmet. When he was wearing the helmet we were so use to it that it was just part of Josiah, but now it is hard to imagine what he would look like wearing it.
This one was taken on our vacation. Josiah and I had just gotten out of the pool and Trey was still in the water. Josiah was looking at Trey wanting to get back in the water. 
Here is another one of our little water baby. Amanda, a friend from high school, was in town so we met at Jennifer's(another friend form high school) house last Friday. They had a pool and Josiah had a blast. His new favorite thing his for Trey to throw him up. He would just laugh and smile. Of course I cut his head off in the picture, so you can't see his giant smile.
This is a picture of all our children the 2 on the left are Amanda's and the 3 on the right are Jennifer's and of course there is Josiah! I really had a good time catching up with a couple of old friends. Maybe next time we can get a few more together.
Josiah has a mouth full of teeth and is getting more. Once this round of teething is done he will be through for a while. He has 8 that are fully in and 8 more that are coming in. Since he is eating so well we decided that we no longer needed to buy the baby snacks. We got Josiah a box on the Fruity Cheerios. He had some much fun eating them. Yes he has one stuck to his face. He was shoving them in his mouth like they were the best thing that he had ever eating. He only took a break from his snack time to cheese it up for the camera.




No comments:
Post a Comment