Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2 Paci Kind of Day

2 pacis make everything better!!

Josiah woke up this morning with a low grade fever, and we thought it was either teething or the chicken pox vaccine that he got yesterday.  We went and ate lunch with Trey and then came home for a nap.  Josiah woke up from his nap with a 102 degree fever.  That is not teething fever.  I called the dr and they said that if we couldn't get it to break to come in tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be gone in the morning. 

I knew that he felt bad when he laid on the floor with me and watched a whole Imagination Movers with me.  He usually plays and stops only for the song.  Then after that he laid on the couch with me and fell asleep.  He was chewing his paci so hard that I did not even realize that he had fallen asleep.  I love that he is so snuggley, but hate that it is only because he is sick.

1 comment:

  1. I'm over from Jenna's! So sorry that you had a sick baby! He's adorable though!

    ReplyDelete